Drivers may only stop curbside at the airport in designated areas to pick up and drop off passengers in the least amount of time.
For security reasons, vehicles may not be left unattended curbside and drivers are not allowed to park and wait in their vehicles.
All parking is located conveniently across from the terminal building. This large lot accommodates all vehicles, including RVs (use the entrance across from the Vehicle Inspection Plaza), for short or long periods of time. There are no separate lots for short-term or long-term parking.
- The first 7 minutes are free
- $2.00 for each 20 minutes
- $6.00 per hour, up to:
- $20.00 dollars per day or twenty-four period
A prepay kiosk is available in the terminal lobby, or you may pay with cash or credit card as you exit the parking lot.
Parking Management Services are provided by Ace Parking. If you have any questions regarding the general parking lot, please call (760) 327 6706.
Free Cell Lot
If you are picking up arriving passengers, you can wait in the comfort of your vehicle at the free Cell Lot located on Kirk Douglas Way.
Tell your arriving guests to call you on your cell phone after they have retrieved their luggage and are ready to be picked up curbside.
Drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times while waiting for their guests’ arrival.
Mobility Impaired Travelers
For Mobility Impaired Travelers Being Dropped Off:
Drop off passenger and luggage curbside. If assistance is required, contact a Skycap, a Traffic Enforcement Officer, or a representative from the airline being flown.
For Mobility Impaired Travelers Traveling Alone:
- Option 1: If luggage can be carried, parking spaces for the disabled are available in the main parking lot, closest to the terminal.
- Option 2: After arriving at the terminal front curb, remain in the vehicle. A skycap can assist with your luggage and check-in procedures. If no skycap is available and if approached by a Traffic Enforcement Officer, explain that you are mobility impaired and request assistance to contact a Skycap or Airline Agent.